Senior Principal Technical Program Manager, Software
Sharpsburg PA, 15215
A Senior Principal Technical Program Manager is responsible for defining and delivering programs with significant complexity and/or that have broad cross-organizational, global, or platform impact. Your work focuses on large engineering efforts that solve significantly complex problems. You are trusted to operate with complete independence and are often assigned to focus on areas where the business and/or architectural strategy has not yet been defined. You influence organization priorities, system owners, business, and technology direction. You manage cross-functional communication to ensure all stakeholders are informed and aligned. You are adept at building consensus, you are able to represent, verbally and in writing, complex decisions, tough trade-offs, and potential solutions clearly to the executive leadership team.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in technical program management and Software engineering experience are required.
- Fluency with Atlassian Confluence/JIRA. Experience in productization and shipping of software products
- Experience coordinating efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new features sets. Experience analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills engaging technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills to earn trust and influence partners and teams
- Experience with Software integration with HW is preferred.
- Experience in Robotic Material Handling & Supply Chain Domain is preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical discipline (EE, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering)
About the Company
We are a venture-backed company that combines artificial intelligence and intelligent robotics to change the way companies do business. Our company includes a team of world class technology experts recruited from centers of excellence including iRobot, Amazon, Uber, Tesla, Kiva Systems, Google, Microsoft, Carnegie Mellon, MIT, Cornell, University of Pennsylvania, Rethink Robotics, Lockheed Martin, BAE, Honeywell, and others. Prior work by this team resulted in more than 30 commercial products and billions of dollars in product revenue. Simply put, our team knows how to produce disruptive products that generate value for our customers.
As a company, we work hard and are creating material impact with our customers. Some would feel the need to say, “we work hard and play hard.” At Berkshire Grey our work is so rewarding that most of us finish a day and think “what could be more amazing?” Our culture is highly collaborative and open, the technical problems are challenging, the business opportunities are magnificent, and the value of your work to the customers and to the world is clear. Indeed, what could be better?
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Benefits include: medical and related insurance, 401k with generous vesting and match models, and a well stocked kitchen.